It's been a while since I got tagged! But anyways,
tagged me, so here goes!
Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
No tag backs, Please!
1) I usually refuse to watch shows or movies with tons of blood and violence, but surprisingly, I like Attack on Titan.
2) I want to try every menu item at the Cheesecake Factory. I've had a good variety so far!
3) Sometimes I cry at sentimental commercials.
4) The immersion blender is probably my favorite cooking appliance, though the regular blender is a pretty close second.
5) I'm not a fan of dark chocolate--it's too bitter.
And now for questions
1. Do you have any phoboia(s) (i.e. claustrophobia, acrophobia or coulrophobia) and if so, have you managed to overcome them?
I have a fear of heights due to an episode of vertigo lasting a few days about ten years ago. I get nervous on a two-step ladder if I fiddling with something on the ceiling--I need something to hold onto! But my biggest fear is of losing my teeth. I pulled out one of my own baby teeth in a piece of caramel when I was little and had a bad experience with a childhood dentist who was gonna pull out some baby teeth as well. I can not watch any Rocky movie or anything with people getting punched in the face for fear of seeing a tooth come out. I'm really nervous at the dentist and grip the chair when my front bottom teeth (the tiny ones) get messed with. ~shudder~
2. Coffee or Tea?
I'm probably the only one who thinks so, but to me, coffee the drink is absolutely disgusting. I love stand coffee ice cream and tiramisu, though. I might drink a little green tea at a Chinese restaurant, and I have vanilla rooibos at English-style teas, but they're both pretty rare. I prefer to stick with water and milk, with the occasional fruit juice/Kool-Aid/Capri-Sun.
3. Is there a particular national cuisine you'd say is your favourite?
Italian, please. It's in my blood, though my non-Italian grandmother cooked much of that Italian food.
4. Do you have a favourite film, and if so, what is it and why?
Oh, wow, I have a lot of favorites! But I think my absolute favorite is "Dirty Dancing" because of all the great music and sexy dancing and Patrick Swayze! XD
5. Are you fond of partaking in "It's so bad it's good", i.e. watching films like The Room or Sharknado to enjoy how bad they are?
I suppose. I saw some MST3K things of like "Warriors of the Lost World". Gosh, that was so bad, but the MST3K commentary made it hilarious! I don't think I could watch it without the MST3K...
6. Are there any 2015 films you're keen to see?
So far, I'm interested in "The Boy Next Door" and "Cinderella".
7. What drew you to art?
Well, I used to make stories for my dolls as a kid and then I'd illustrate them. But it wasn't till the Super Nintendo and all the great Japanese RPGs like Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger that I really saw anime-style and had to draw it!
8. Do you like to create in other forms, i.e. writing, music, comedy, cooking etc.
Well, I've written a few fanfics, but I prefer drawing. Besides, I don't swear, and anything that's not super-cutesy probably wouldn't seem right without swearing...
9. Do you have a favourite song, and if so, what is it and why?
Jeff Buckley's acoustic version of "Hallelujah" (it's the first entry if you put in Hallelujah in YouTube's search). I've heard quite a few versions of that song, and many singers try to power sing it with high notes and stuff, but THIS version... pure emotion, and SO beautiful. Oh. My. Gosh. No other version compares to this for me.
10. What's your view on artistic nudity?
I don't draw it myself, but I'm not opposed to it. Even some sexual pictures are very romantic and sweet. Nudity just for nudity's sake sometimes seems a little awkward, though.
1) Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
2) Have you ever cried during a video game? Which one(s)?
3) Do you like to cook, and if so, what is your favorite thing to make?
4) What is your favorite type of movie (action, comedy, romance, etc.)?
5) What was your first gaming system?
6) Do you eat breakfast every day?
7) Have you ever been out of your home country, and if so, where did you visit?
8) Do you like cute things?
9) Which browser do you use the most?
10) What is your favorite Disney movie?
Tagging (if you don't want to do it, don't feel forced to)
I can't really think of anyone else, to be honest...